How we Work?
We believe in the tagline ' Work Hard, Party Harder'
We also try our best to help our employees draw an apt balance between hard and smart work without compromising on their personal lives, dreams and aspirations. We aim to complete our set of responsibilities on time and leave office by 7 p.m.; thus, withdrawing enough time for recreating.
If you think you can be a perfect fit for any of the above work-profiles and this is the environment you’re looking for, contact us on the details given below. We’re always willing to include more and more like-minded people in our team!
Work With Us
Available Job Openings
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites,television,product packaging,corporate videos etc.The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and packing
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with scriptwriters, designers, producer etc
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven graphic designing experience (fresher also apply)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator,Photoshop,After Effects,3d Max, Maya,etc)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines